Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

forset with red leves

One day I went to the forest because I saw a pile of red looking valentine flowers and a walk path with branches on the side of the walk path.once I got to the forest I saw one ugly monster walking toward the staircase trying to hunt someone.I hid behind a tree and stopped him by hunting people.I said to him stop what you are going to do befull!!! you go and do it.he didn't listen so I said who are you anyway where did you come from you ugly monster?.he said to me that he came from canada and that his name was the slenderman. I was like ohhh slenderman I’ve seen you on google you are famous and scary.Once I finished  saying that I made friends with that ugly and famous monster.he was playing that he was not my friends he was trying to hunt me down first befull he goes and hunts.the end








Image result for forest with red leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.