Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

food cain



Am Food Chain Narrative


Once upon a time me and my family went To the rocky shore at pt england beach.we sat on a rock To feel the water because it was hot and sunny.when we sat down on the rock we put our legs in side the nice and cold water.when my legs where in the water I saw a crab on one off the rock that was next to me crawling around the rock that was next to me. I was scared off the crab so I decided to jump in the water i swam to the other side off the rock that was away from  the crab that I was next to. I felt like I was draining in the water slow.So I swam as fast as i can To save myself from draining and from seeing that crab again. meanwhile there were alot of crab on a rock that was at the rock that i was sitting on before.the end      
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.